Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dr. Winks


NAME:Commander Wilfred Vinks 
NICKNAME: Dr. Winks 
AGE: 42 
CURRENT ASSIGNMENT:R&D
BACKGROUND: Wilfred's past is a most guarded secret. No one outside of the High Command knows anything about his past life. Most people don't even know his name. All records of him know him only as 'Dr. Vinks', though everyone calls him Dr. Winks, for he has a tendency to wink at people. A lot. He proudly calls himself a mad scientist, and the stories that come out of his laboratory don't do anything to discourage the claim. 
BEHIND THE SCENES: Dr. Winks isn't actually one of my minifigs. He belongs to my younger brother, but I feel that I contributed enough of his personality that he deserved a spot here. And I like him. He is evil. Since I like him so much, I decided to build one myself. But you can't have two Doctors, right? (I know what you are thinking...) Wrong! I simply made my copy, well, a copy. A clone. He IS a mad scientist, after all.
ACQUIRED: Bricklink, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment